The Gobbler 6-pack
This six bottle collection has something for everyone, with wines that pair perfectly with all your favorite dishes. Please order by Thursday, November 18 for delivery to OR, WA, or CA.
- 2016 Blanc de Blancs: This blend of Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay just keeps getting better and better! Fine bubbles dance on the palate with notes of citrus, apple, pear, and brioche. Serve with a cheese board, deviled eggs, fried appetizers, ham, macaroni and cheese, smoked salmon, or oysters.
- 2018 Brut Rosé: Serve this dry sparkling wine with any savory dish that includes cranberries. The red berry notes in the wine are a winner with tart cranberries, rare beef or lamb (the same color as the wine), soft cheeses, shellfish, pork, prosciutto, salmon, and smoked foods.
- 2019 Müller-Thurgau Estate: Our bestselling white wine is also a great food wine! This crowd-pleaser has a light, tropical flavor profile that is wonderful with ham, light seafood dishes, squash, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, pumpkin, and spicy foods.
- 2018 Chardonnay Stainless: With plenty of complexity to satisfy the most ardent Chardonnay fans, this wine has just enough brightness to pair with rich dishes, like mashed potatoes, stuffing, casseroles, macaroni and cheese, savory sweet potatoes, roasted winter squash, and turkey.
- 2017 Pinot Noir Heritage: The 2017 Pinots are singing right now, and this release is no exception. Sourced from our oldest vines, this wine is earthy and elegant, with bright red fruit, balanced acidity and integrated, fine tannins. Find flavors of cherries, strawberry jam, maple, cola, mushroom, rhubarb, and hints of rose petal.
- 2018 Carmine: Tannic or oaky red wines can dry out the turkey that you spent hours roasting to perfection. This relative of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from our cool climate delivers just the right amount of intensity of flavor, fruit expression, structure, and acidity to pair with turkey, and won't dry out your mouth. Instead, find bright red cherries, plum, black pepper, tea, and a lingering earthiness.