- 3 ozs Sparkling wine
- 2 ozs Apple cider
- 1 oz Orange liqueur
- Thin apple slice and cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Start with chilled ingredients.
- Pour the orange liqueur into your preferred stemware.
- Next, pour the apple cider over the liqueur.
- Carefully top with chilled sparkling wine, pouring slowly and down the side to avoid excessive fizz.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir.
- Garnish with a thin apple slice and cinnamon stick for a festive touch.
- Serve and enjoy!
Non-alcoholic modification--use Martinelli's sparkling cider and orange sparkling water instead of wine. Add a splash of orange juice to substitute for the orange liqueur and garnish with a thin apple slice and a cinnamon stick.