Easter Wine 6-pack
Includes one bottle each of the following wines: Brut Rosé, 2018 Pinot Gris Estate, 2018 Grüner Veltliner, 2018 Müller-Thurgau Estate, 2017 Pinot Noir Estate, 2017 Camine.
Easter wine pairing guide
- Brut Rosé: serve this strawberry and citrusy dry rosé with appetizers, eggs, carrots, fresh cheeses, ham, rare lamb, grilled or smoked salmon.
- 2018 Pinot Gris Estate: another winner with appetizers, the apple and pear profile is excellent with lighter ham dishes, roasted chicken, shellfish, smoked cheeses, scalloped potatoes, or light salads.
- 2018 Grüner Veltliner: this grape evokes spring with aromas of fresh-cut grass, cucumber, lemon, lime, and peach accents. One of the few wines that pairs harmoniously with asparagus and artichokes, Grüner also shines with ham, scallops, and blue cheese.
- 2018 Müller-Thurgau Estate: light and tropical, this versatile palate pleaser pairs with everything from hot cross buns to ham.
- 2017 Pinot Noir Estate: smooth and supple, with pomegranate, cherries, and baking spice, this wine pairs with ham or lamb.
- 2017 Carmine: peppery with notes of cranberry, maraschino cherry, plum, and cocoa nibs, this wine complements lamb or beef, and a favorite among guests who prefer more robust reds.