- Brut Reserve: This blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay just keeps getting better and better! Fine bubbles dance on the palate with notes of citrus, apple, pear, and brioche. Serve with a cheese board, deviled eggs, fried appetizers, ham, macaroni and cheese, smoked salmon, or oysters.
- 2016 Brut Rosé: Serve this dry sparkling wine with any savory dish that includes cranberries. The red berry notes in the wine are a winner with tart cranberries, rare beef or lamb (the same color as the wine), soft cheeses, shellfish, pork, prosciutto, salmon, and smoked foods.
- 2018 Chardonnay Stainless: With plenty of complexity to satisfy the most ardent Chardonnay fans, this wine has just enough brightness to pair with rich dishes, like mashed potatoes, stuffing, casseroles, macaroni and cheese, savory sweet potatoes, roasted winter squash, and turkey.
- 2019 Müller-Thurgau Estate: Our bestselling white wine is also a great food wine! This crowd-pleaser has a light, tropical flavor profile that is wonderful with ham, light seafood dishes, squash, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, pumpkin, and spicy foods.
- 2017 Pinot Noir Estate: Pinot's light but complex nature is our top choice for birds of all sizes, but the red berry top notes in this vintage make it a particularly lovely bottle for the holiday meal.
- 2017 Carmine Big Red: Tannic or oaky red wines can dry out the turkey that you spent hours roasting to perfection. This relative of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from our cool climate delivers just the right amount of intensity of flavor, fruit expression, structure, and acidity to pair with turkey, and won't dry out your mouth. Instead, find bright red cherries, plum, black pepper, tea, and a lingering earthiness.