November 15, 2023
Simple and delicious, this recipe is easy to adapt for non-drinkers--substitute Martinelli's sparkling cider or lime sparkling water for the wine.
- 1 oz Cranberry juice
- 3 ozs Chilled sparkling wine
- Simple syrup, to taste
- Fresh cranberries or an orange twist, for garnish
- In a Champagne flute, pour cranberry juice and simple syrup, if using.
- Top it off with chilled sparkling wine.
- Give it a gentle stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries or a twist of orange peel for a festive touch.